When granny flats are comfortable to reside in and beautiful in design, they have a positive impact on the life of the elderly who live there. At 5 Star Granny Flats, we attach importance to these factors and design granny flats in Sydney that match our client’s preferences and liking. Here are some important factors we focus on when we design granny flats in Sydney.
1. Design Preference
Some questions our granny flat designers will ask include:
- What is your budget and the size of the granny flat you are looking for?
- What is your requirement regarding the number of rooms?
- What is the number of bathrooms you want and do they need to have a disabled-friendly design?
- Do you have a particular preference about the type of material for doors and windows as well as floors, roof, and siding?
- Would you need more parking area?
We also maintain blueprints of ready designs for your consideration to see if they match your ideas about the flats. They are in the form of a floor plan but good enough to provide an idea about the flat. Here are some alternatives to choose from:
- One Room Granny Flat
- Two Room Granny Flat
- Three Room Granny Flat
You can choose a configuration that best suits your needs and fits into your budget.
3. Custom Design
Our designers are also trained to look into your specific needs and provide a custom-designed house fulfilling your dream.
For more information, you can get in touch with us at 5 Star Granny Flats today! Just give us a call on 1300 843 921 or fill in this contact us form. You can also use this form to get a quick online quote.