We at 5 Star Granny Flats believe that a positive environment is crucial for a granny flat to enhance the mood and enthuse the occupants to live cheerfully. Granny flats designed attractively and with a good aesthetic create an environment that has a beneficial impact on the health of those living in it. We endeavor to create granny flat designs in Sydney that satisfy the requirements of people with different preferences, choices, and ideas.
If you want unique customized designs, we are the company to contact. We respond to your call promptly. At 5 Star Granny Flats, we offer design and construction services for customized granny flats. Our team is here to help with every aspect of granny flat design and makes sure that the structure is built correctly to suit your needs.
Design Options That 5 star Granny Flats Offers
We keep some design blueprints ready for our clients to browse through. These blueprints give you an idea of the floor plan to know the general layout. Here are some granny flat design ideas as a starting point for our clients.
- 1-Room Granny Flat – These easy to maintain flats are a perfect fit for one or two adults. We can create compact or spacious designs based on customer preference and budget.
- 2-Room Granny Flat – This design is space-saving yet comfortable and customizable to be compact or spacious. Two to four adults can live comfortably in two-room granny flats, and our many clients prefer this design.
- 3-Room Granny Flat – It is easy to accommodate three to six adults in these three-room flats because they are large and spacious. People who opt for these flats have a lot of space available on their property and are not budget-constrained.
- Custom Design – Some people prefer a custom-designed house to suit their specific needs. Our designers are ready to listen to your preferences and needs and fashion a design accordingly.
Consult Our Expert Designers
Our designers are skilled in making the required changes to our standard granny flat designs to match your needs. Their expert and honest advice help you to choose the best materials that fit your budget. When our designers meet you, they like to know your preferences to understand your choices. We list here a set of questions the designers ask our clients.
- What are the size of the granny flat and the number of rooms you want?
- Do you need a bathroom designed for disability? How many bathrooms do you want for your granny flat?
- Do you have a design preference?
- Have you any preference for the use of a particular material for floor, kitchen, and bathroom tiles as well as for doors, windows, and the roof?
- Do you need more than one parking space?
The answers to these questions set the tone to finalize your granny flat design. The designers discuss your budget and let you know which solutions will fit perfectly for your needs.
For more information on our granny flat builder services, you can get in touch with 5 Star Granny Flats today! Just give us a call on 1300 843 921 or fill in this contact us form. You can also use this form to get a quick online quote.