Although people love to take care of their parents or grandparents in their old age, it still might be a little inconvenient to live in the same house. Similar to how you want them to have their space and freedom, they want control over their own lives as well. However, see to it that you’re located at a short distance. This makes it easier to visit them when they’re ill or just need some company.
Buying a granny flat in Sydney is probably the perfect choice to solve the issue as it meets both your goals. However, you must hire experienced and professional granny flat builders to tackle the job. We at 5 Star Granny Flats offer clients customized solutions based on their specific requirements.
Hiring a Professional Granny Flat Builder
Some things to look for while hiring a granny flat builder include:
- Quality – Investing in a granny flat is a serious commitment, which makes it crucial that you hire a company that guarantees quality construction. See to it that you hire the services of a granny flat builder that has high standards for development but also makes sure that the best materials are used for construction.
- Unique Designs – Well-established granny flat builders in Sydney will always incorporate modern design concepts and the latest construction trends. A reputable company will invest a considerable amount of time in designing the perfect granny flat that meets all your specific requirements.
- Personalised Consultation – Knowledgeable professionals will first provide clients with information regarding the materials used, the cost, the timeframe, and the design and style implemented. To understand your preferences and to exceed your expectations, the professionals will work with you closely.
- Fair pricing – A well-established company will always maintain reasonable costs without compromising on the quality of services provided. Clients will be supplied with transparent billing, and the pricing will be in line with the budget.
How We Work
Here are few of the essential aspects that expert granny flats in Sydney designers focus on:
1. Design Preference
The professional granny flat designers will ask you questions like:
- What size of the granny flat you’re interested in, and what is your budget?
- How many bathrooms do you want, and do you want to incorporate a disabled-friendly design?
- Do you have any preferred materials for the doors, windows, floors, roofs, and sidings?
- Would you need additional space for parking?
- How many rooms do you require?
To ensure that the designs match your requirements, the builders will keep the blueprints of the ready designs. Although they’re in the form of a floor plan, they should provide you with enough information on the overall idea of the flat. Here are a few options you can choose from:
- One Room Granny Flat
- Two Room Granny Flat
- Three Room Granny Flat
Based on the budget, you can choose any structure that suits your needs. For more information on our granny flat builder services, you can get in touch with us at 5 Star Granny Flats today! Just give us a call on 1300 843 921 or fill in this contact us form. You can also use this form to get a quick online quote.